The next FemCity Orlando service event will be on November 5th with the Harbor House of Central Florida. We will be making crafts with the women and children residents.
Downtown South also offers their monthly Coffee Club on the third Wednesday of the month at 8 a.m. Downtown South is a Main Street Program through the City of Orlando that works on exciting revitalization projects. Coffee Club is a great opportunity to network, catch up on the latest Downtown South news and enjoy a cup of coffee! Location TBA
- Leah has a strong ability to "dig in and get to the matter" while keeping a stress-free attitude coupled with pinpoint focus. I would welcome her on my team anytime.
Leah had a great ability to quickly build relationships with our convention clients. In addition to being a high performer, she was a positive influence in our office continuously exhibiting enthusiasm and a superior attitude. I would highly recommend her as an addition to anyone’s staff.
I enjoyed working with Leah at the City of Casselberry immensely. She was outstanding in her position as Special Events Coordinator, and the events that she set up and organized were always well-run and well-attended. Putting on these events was a big undertaking, and Leah was always up to the challenge. Her positive and upbeat personality always made it easy to find volunteers to assist her with any project.
- Leah Nash was an exceptional Project Coordinator for Get Active Orlando, an active living program managed by the City of Orlando. She did great work and was always looking for ways to be innovative -- her marketing skills truly shined. Her personbality kept all of our partners engaged and enthusiastic about the program.
- Leah was truly a delight to interact and work with during her time with my professional nursing association. Her amazing marketing skills and knowledge of today's multimedia venues opened new avenues for members like me to stay informed with the association. She was able to coach me along so that I felt empowered rather than frightened of these advances that could have easily left me behind. I am grateful for all her kind assistance, and for her wonderful personality.
- Wow! That's what I have to say about working with Leah. I worked with Leah as her staff liaison
for the Marketing Committee Chair role she played for the 2012 Annual Conference. Words
that would summarize Leah as a volunteer: dependable, creative, enthusiastic and professional.
It's been nothing but a pleasure to have Leah as an active FSAE member.
- I have known Leah Nash for about six years as her supervisor, as a co-volunteer with Get Active Orlando, and as a colleague. She is one of the most selfless people I have ever met, continuously helping others. Her contacts and circle of influence is remarkable for someone her age. She is very organized, knows how to take charge and knows when to listen. I truly believe my professional life today would not have been as successful without Leah's assistance, ideas, and communication skills.